Tuesday 21 February 2012

Felted Thoughts


I have had a busy few months! As planned when I last posted (3 months ago!!), I have got myself back together and Felted Thoughts is up and running and I am spewing out felts left right and centre! The quality of what I make has improved immensely and they have even stepped into three dimensions.
Anyway, today I will begin posting about everything that I've been doing. I've decided to do a separate post for each section just for my own organisation and understanding really. Plus it would be easier if I want to link someone to a particular piece of information or photo etc. :)




Not sure if I mentioned it before but I have a Felted Thoughts Facebook page which is where I update almost daily about what I've been making and doing so hop on over there and give me a 'like' :) and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment