Tuesday 21 February 2012

Facebook




As you probably realize, I can be a bit slack when it comes to posting on this blog. But if you do want regular updates on what Felted Thoughts is up to and what I have been making and selling then the best place to go is the Felted Thoughts Facebook page. Its getting fairly popular now and I post on it almost daily. There's photo albums for all the different things I have made, because I don't post photos of everything here. I also update on what fairs I will be at so if you want to come and see them in the flesh then watch me on Facebook for news on all that sort of stuff too. It's also the best place for contacting me,
other than emailing me but all my contact details and
information are on there so head on over :)

http://www.facebook.com/FeltedThoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment