Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tootsies, Videos and Machines


On Monday I went into a shop in town called The Sewing Shop. My friend, Emma, suggested that I enquired about a felting machine because she thought it would help me with what I do. The lady showed me the one that they had and let me have a go on it. It's AMAZING!! It would help me so much! It's so much quicker! I couldn't do everything with it,such as small details and the pictures on my photo felts, but I could do the bases for my felts quickly which could knock off a few days and it would also mean I could make my accessories quicker to build up more stock and to a higher standard! I'm hoping that within the next week I can get one! The lady said that I can go back with my wool fibres and try it out again to see if I still like it. Which I am doing tommorrow! But ooooo! I'm so excited about it!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

The other day I made a video on youtube to demonstrate how I make my felts. It's not a brilliant quality and I'm not sure my camera liked how fast I was moving but you get the idea... It does go on a bit long and you can here my fiance in the background laughing at The Fast Show in places but if you are interested in how I make my felt then here you go.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment